Stratium Software Group is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy states how we will treat your personal information.
– Our purpose is to share information about our services.
– Information Collected Through Using This Website
– Information we gather falls into two categories:
1. Information you voluntarily give to us by completing our contact us form, subscribing to our newsletter or email notifications.
2. Information about your computer and your visits and use of this website which may include IP address, browser type, geographical location, referral source, website navigation, pages views, and length of visit.
Links to Our Website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any of those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the privacy and protection of any information which you provide while visiting those sites which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at each website’s privacy statement.
Use of Your Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties. We will use the information you voluntarily give us to contact you to provide you with more information and the information generated from cookies to track website use with Google Analytics.